Friday, April 4, 2008

Welcome to the Ausonio Greenbuilding Blog!

I am Joe Piedimonte. I am a LEED Accredited Professional at Ausonio Inc. I have passed the LEED Exam for Existing Buildings as well as New Construction.


I am actively working at transforming the Ausonio Offices to a LEED Silver Existing Building. I am also working on the second phase of Monterey College of Law, which has the objective of achieving Platinum level. Last year I was part of the Chartwell School Platinum LEED team.


This blog is dedicated to advancing green building in the Central Coast area. I will be sharing my perspective of how green building is progressing in our area. I will discuss the challenges of building green with in the cost range of standard construction. This will be a blog for ideas and thoughts to making green construction mainstream in this area.

No comments: